Friday, May 27, 2011

Tweets Away! oh, and a link to some awesome

Hey people, I finally broke down and hopped on the Twitter Train. Really, if I'm going to get properly involved with this whole RPG Community thing, I might as well go all in, right? Seemed like I was missing all the fun over in the Twitterverse. So yeah. Follow me, or whatever. I've only made a single Tweet so far, but there will be plenty more. Some might even be halfway clever.

@PackofGnolls

There's a button over there on the right that will let you follow me, too.

Oh, and I found this awesome blogpost the other day: Labyrinth Cards!

Yeah, this is just a short update today. Got a few different D&D-related projects that I'll be working on over the weekend, and will post about them some more in the coming days.

3 comments:

  1. Twiiterverse, eh. Hope you have lots of fun with it. I'm not ready for TwitterWorld or Facebook. But I'm having fun with Blogger and really, I didn't think I would.

    Anyway, much fun to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! Glad you liked the Labyrinth Cards! It's been making my Thunderspire Labyrinth mini-campaign into something truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @C Steven Ross: no problem! I love stuff like that, and it got my gears moving quite a bit. About to start work on my own set of labyrinth cards for my players, and i'll post them up here when i make some progress!

    ReplyDelete