Friday, January 14, 2011

My D&D Library

So, here's a list of all the tomes in my D&D library (not including novels).  I will do some reviews of some of these books in the future, so if you really want my thoughts on one of them, let me know in the comments!

Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition
Player's Handbook
Player's Handbook 2
Player's Handbook 3
Player's Option: Heroes of Shadow
Dungeon Master's Guide
Dungeon Master's Guide 2
Monster Manual
Monster Manual 2
Monster Manual 3
Manual of the Planes
Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead
Tomb of Horrors
Adventurer's Vault
Adventurer's Vault 2
Dragon Magazine Annual 2008
Eberron Campaign Guide
Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide
Vor Rukoth Adventure Setting
Dungeon Master's Screen

4E Essentials
Heroes of the Fallen Lands
Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms
Rules Compendium
Monster Vault
Dungeon Tiles Master Sets: Dungeon, City, and Wilderness

Dragonlance: Age of Mortals

AD&D (black cover)
Player's Handbook
Dungeon Master Guide
Monstrous Manual
Player's Option: Skills and Powers
Player's Option: Combat and Tactics
Night Below Underdark Campaign
Council of Wyrms Campaign Setting
Dragonlance Modules 1-8 (the teeny-tiny reprints)


I have been seriously considering doing a 4E conversion of Night Below for a while, but have yet to really begin it.  It would definitely take a lot of work, and I would probably have to take some liberties to make it function well in 4E, but it would be well worth it.

As far as reviews go, I'll probably start with Essentials and see what else strikes my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment